From Bitcoin.com Wiki
Revision as of 09:27, 26 October 2017 by Administrator (Created page with "=== Bitcoin Games Website === Games that require bitcoins for play. * [https://www.betbit.co Betbit.co] is a provably fair [https://www.betbit.co bitcoin dice game] with 0.1...")
Bitcoin Games Website
Games that require bitcoins for play.
- Betbit.co is a provably fair bitcoin dice game with 0.1% house edge, multilevel referral program and bonuses that shock!
- 16pxGames.bitcoin.com The official Bitcoin.com gaming venue. Games.bitcoin.com offers instant deposits, provably fair games, no registration requirement and cashout after just 2 confirmations. Offering games such as old-school Video Poker, Blackjack, Roulette, Dice, Slots and more!
- 16pxBitcoin Video Casino Arguably the world's oldest and longest running Bitcoin Casino. Here you'll find provably fair Slots, Blackjack, Dice, Roulette, Craps, Keno and more. No registration required, amazing progressive jackpots (players frequently win over 50 BTC) and that old time classic Vegas look!
- 16px CoinRoulette The ultimate Bitcoin Roulette game. Provably fair. HTML5. No registration required.
Bitcoin Phone Apps
- SaruTobi – SaruTobi is a flying monkey, who you literally use to collect coins which appear on the sreen in this simple but addictive game for the iPhone or other Apple device. This was one of the original games primarily designed to be fun to play with the added bonus that you could withdraw free BTC, and it is still amongst the most popular.
- Bitcoin Flapper – An alternative to SaruTobi for Android users is this flying game in which you can challenge your friends to play with your in tournaments, and the winner is rewarded with a BTC prize by the game.
- Oh Crop! – This Android game pits you against a plant uprising in an apocalyptic future, and if you get into the top ten scores you earn BTC rewards.
- Spark Profit – See investment / market trading games section above for full descriptions – the app is available for both Apple iPhone and Google Android devices and you can earn up to $100 per month playing a simulation of the world’s financial markets.
This category currently contains no pages or media.